TIPS on shooting backlight in photography!
Hi Peeps! Here are some tips for shooting backlight in photography:
1. Make sure your subject is properly exposed. To do this, use exposure compensation to adjust the exposure as needed.
2. Use a lens hood to minimize lens flare.
3. Use a polarizer to reduce reflections and boost the contrast of the sky.
4. Experiment with different angles and compositions to capture the best light.
5. Use manual settings rather than auto mode to have more control over the exposure settings.
6. Try shooting in RAW to maximize the dynamic range of your image and keep the highlights and shadows in check.
7. Utilize the histogram to ensure the exposure is correct.
I hope these tips help you capture great backlight photos!
Dm for more info on improving your photography skills.
Reel on Instagram: